Meet Our Spring 2018 Accelerator Class
Ignite Northwest, the business accelerator for innovative companies in the Inland Northwest, is pleased to announce its sixth class. Eleven businesses will be participating in the program this session. This group of emerging startups is poised to be the next wave of fast-growing companies in the region.
The following have been selected for the sixth class:
· Acme-Endeavors- sells portable vehicle underbody and heavy equipment washing systems/services and a pickup cargo loading system.
· Genetic Veterinary Services- a service oriented animal genetics laboratory focused on educating and providing a variety of testing services to consumers, professionals, and businesses to improve the lifelong health of animals.
· Golden Sherpas- a platform for seniors and their adult children looking for retirement communities, elder care management, assisted living and home renovation for the golden years.
· Healing Local - an online networking and directory platform for health practitioners providing transparent and trustworthy reviews, improved referral efficiency and support for practice business development needs.
· Moving Beyond Wellness- creates innovative exercise and therapy devices to help promote healing in the human body through increasing strength and flexibility.
· Newcore Aviation- provides Innovative products and services for today’s manned and unmanned aviation needs.
· PaintMyFace- building a social media platform that enables users to paint their faces with a wide variety of preexisting and "roll-your-own" templates and special effects.
· RadMax Technologies- a research and development company that is developing and proving axial vane-type rotary “engine” devices for power, compressor, gas expander and pump applications.
· RoboGnosis- provides custom autonomous robotic solutions that match today’s best available technology to its customer’s specific needs.
· Share Farm- a free-to-use mobile app that puts the local farmer market at your fingertips by establishing a permanent local food system and neighborhood vendor network.
· Unibest International- provides unique proprietary data layers to the agricultural marketplace while delivering new insights for sustainable/precision agriculture.
Those companies not selected for the sixth class are encouraged to re-apply for the Fall 2018 session that will commence in August. Again, companies will be chosen for the 13 week accelerator to access a high-growth curriculum and mentoring in all aspects of building a business. They will further benefit by having personal advisors with industry expertise to help guide them as they build and grow their businesses.