Ignite Northwest, the business accelerator for innovative companies in the Inland Northwest, is pleased to announce its fifth class. Ten companies will be participating in the program this session. This group of emerging companies is poised to be the next wave of fast-growing companies in the region.
“We are very excited to welcome our newest class and look forward to helping them for the road ahead” said Bill Savitz, Ignite Northwest’s CEO. John Overby, Senior Business Consultant for Ignite Northwest added “Again, our first-class instructors have renewed their commitments to help these companies be the best they can.”
The following companies have been selected for the fifth class:
- Acme-Endeavors’ EZ Pickup system quickly and safely loads and unloads slip-in pickup campers, small offroad vehicles, and cargo sleds into a pickup truck bed within minutes.
- Green Eats Global is a B2B networking platform for the specialty food and commodities industry that makes the supply-chain simpler, transparent and easily accessible.
- Johnston Engineering provides engineering design and engineering analysis services to biomedical, HVAC, thermal management, manufacturing and consumer product companies.
- MarketPad is a web-based marketplace platform built to show a better way to raise funds for local causes and charities with local businesses providing discounted deals and gift cards for global shoppers.
- S2 Media produces high quality culture microbiology media plates in the Pacific Northwest for use in academia, medical fields, labs, and the pharmaceutical industries.
- ScreenDoor-GreenHouse is an inexpensive greenhouse that replaces the screen on your sliding glass door, allowing you to slide your greenhouse to one side for plant access and the other side for normal entry access.
- Spiceologist is a US spice company offering innovative spice rubs and the freshest spices to consumers, chefs, and brick & mortar stores nationwide.
- SureLock Enterprises specialize in innovative technology and a Visible Lockout Device for the lockout/tagout safety industry.
- TidyHut, Inc. serves the outdoor sanitation needs of the military, the construction industry as well as festivals and public events by providing innovative, non-disgusting, tidy portable toilets.
- Tribus Enterprises is an innovator in the hand tool industry with new designs and creative technologies that increase professional mechanic productivity.
Those companies not selected for the fifth class are encouraged to re-apply for the Spring 2018 session that will commence in February. Again, companies will be chosen for the 13 week accelerator to access a high-growth curriculum and mentoring in all aspects of building a business. They will further benefit by having personal advisors with industry expertise to help guide them as they build and grow their businesses.