Ignite Northwest, the business accelerator for innovative companies in the Inland Northwest, is pleased to announce its new class. A total of 10 companies will be participating in the program this session. This group of emerging companies is poised to be the next wave of fast-growing companies in the region.
The following companies have been selected for the new class:
· ezIQ is an online system tool that easily nurtures relationships by systemizing the process of workflows, email templates, checklists, consolidated contracts, and reporting that is accessible from any device.
· Hammr is an online platform that simplifies the connection of homeowners to quality home improvement contractors and professionals.
· IEOS is a biotech company dedicated to development of new therapeutics for rare genetic and neurological disease using novel approaches such as catalytic antibodies.
· PerFIcT provides a platform for personal trainers to upload and market their fitness programs in a mobile app.
· Safeguard Equipment provides a wristband that saves lives through detecting electricity and warning the user long before they come in range of getting electrocuted.
· SchoolData.net delivers a software platform that integrates all student data sources, as a foundation for custom applications, to meet each district's particular needs.
· Scorebook Live is a sports media & technology company servicing the high school sports market.
· SnoSuite (Inland Alpine) designs, develops, and maintains mobile and cloud-based consumer and enterprise applications targeting mountain destinations and their respective customers via a geographically-contextual, inverted social network.
· TriboTEX products reverse the aging of industrial machines and vehicles during normal operation by applying a hard surface coating to provide higher efficiency, longevity and lower cost of ownership with no downtime.
· The Winston Center provides affordable, expert comprehensive care for ADHD and reading disorders for children and adults.
Those companies not selected for the new class are encouraged to re-apply for the Fall 2017 session that will commence in August. Again in the fall new companies will be chosen for the 13 week accelerator to access a high-growth curriculum and mentoring in all aspects of building a business. They will further benefit by having personal advisors with industry expertise to help guide them as they build and grow their businesses. Those companies in the Tri-Cities should contact Fuse and those in northeastern Idaho should contact the Panhandle Area Council if they are interested in the Spring 2017 session. Also Ignite Northwest is looking for future partnerships to bring the Ignite Northwest accelerator to your region.